PEER TO PEER TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR DATA COMMONS MEMBERSHIP
- Every member has equal data rights and duties to every other member of the commons regardless whether that member is a person, or an entity. All members have a right to commercial and legal symmetry. Members opt-in to a network in which each node has the ability to transact, enter agreements, and enforce their respective right with and against all other nodes (whether an individual or an entity).
- Every member is self-sovereign with respect to the origination and control over their identities and their data and such rights are inalienable and perpetual.
- Every member has their own self-sovereign, secured, independent personal data account whose access they control through secured and authenticated access tokens and algorithms.
- Any member can opt-out at anytime with full portability of their identities and data.
- Every member has singular control over any bot, AI-program or avatar that access their personal data and functions on their behalf.
- Every member can become an authority for the verification of tokens of trust and value.
- Every member can form a group or organization that acts autonomously and independently.
- All token transactions are recorded on an independent decentralized ledger that can be independently audited and verified.
- All members have equal standing in the governance of the data commons with no one member or combination of members able to assert privileged control or influence.
- All members are subject to proof of standing with respect to verifying tokens of trust and value.
- All members have root identity signatures derived from their unique biometric and behavior metrics.
- Every member has multiple pseudo-anonymous personas for different contexts and authorities.
ALL SOFTWARE DEVELOPED HERE IS COVERED BY FOLLOWING MIT OPEN SOURCE LICENSE
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
IN YOUR CAPACITY AS A FULLY AUTHORIZED NETWORK NODE YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE, AND ANY GOODS PROCURED VIA THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. AS A CONDITION OF THE FREE AND OPEN SOURCE MIT LICENSE YOU DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.